RAPID CLOUD BOARDING WORKSHOP WITH MICROSOFT AND CAST
- How do I structure my way into the cloud?
- How do I integrate them into my IT sourcing strategy?
- What do I have to consider during the implementation?
EXPERIENCE THE SPEED, QUALITY AND COST-EFFICIENCY OF THE CLOUD USING BEST PRACTICES:
- During the workshop you learn by using best practices:
• Method for developing your cloud strategy
• How cloud perspectives impact your IT
- You also gain an indication of your maturity level (based on best practices).
- With help from the application analysis tool produced by Cast we analyse five of your applications together with you and evaluate these concerning readiness for the cloud.
- You learn how to implement a hybrid infrastructure, which requirements you need, how to address security aspects, how to migrate applications and which demands to make on an orchestration solution:
- Together with you we set up a hybrid infrastructure. This is based on the noventum prototype stack and Microsoft Azure. We subsequently migrate your application with you into the hybrid environment.
- You gain a practical insight into Microsoft Azure.
- We also provide you with a presentation of the results including recommendations for handling to take with you, and you are ready for the cloud.
YOUR INDIVIDUAL INHOUSE WORKSHOP:
Would you like to enter the Cloud and you are interested in our offer?
Talk to us about your individual in-house cloud workshop.
WHICH PEOPLE MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN THIS WORKSHOP?
The workshop is for planners and implementers of cloud strategies and transitions.
For CIOs, Heads of IT Infrastructure, Heads of Applications, Heads of Governance & Compliance
- Definition of your aims and strategic specifications
- From the service map to a "make or buy" decision based on best practices
- Typical services in the cloud context
- How can you evaluate and visualise the quality of your applications?
- How does a cloud strategy look like and which elements does it contain?
- How does a cloud guideline look like?
- Which benefits are provided by the cloud?
- Which security requirements must I consider?
- For Heads of IT Infrastructure, Heads of Applications, Lead Architects
For Heads of IT Infrastructure, Heads of Applications, Lead Architects
- How do you create an application analysis and how can you evaluate your application portfolio?
- Which technical (network / architecture) and regulatory specifications do you need to comply with, and which requirements must be fulfilled?
- Together with you we set up an exemplary hybrid cloud infrastructure.
- We then migrate an application into this hybrid cloud infrastructure.
- How does an operational model look like?
SUBDIVISION OF THE WORKSHOP INTO SEVERAL SUBPARTS. MORE QUALITY VIA "PROCESSING TIME"
The offer is divided into several sections. On the one hand, our IT sourcing and strategy consultants will show you the strategic aspects of your cloud transition using best practices.
On the other hand, our architects work with you to implement a hybrid cloud infrastructure and transfer one of your applications into the hybrid infrastructure.
Your architects learn "hands-on" the advantages of a cloud environment and at the same time to prevent unnecessary mistakes.
We would be pleased to work with your existing know-how and adapt the procedure accordingly!
Webinar recording: Rapid Cloud Boarding Workshop
In this 15-minute webcast you are given detailed information about the background and sequence of this workshop concept – take a look inside. We'd be glad to accompany you on your way into the cloud.
FROM THE CONCEPT TO STRUCTURING AND IMPLEMENTATION
Microsoft Corporation is one of the leading providers of cloud infrastructure with over 100 computer centres in 38 regions that serve more than 140 countries. Microsoft has invested more than 15 billion dollars in setting up a stable cloud infrastructure that enables secure cloud services to be offered with high availability and low costs. Each Microsoft cloud is based on the fundamental principles of security, data protection and transparency.
CAST is the pioneer and global market leader in the area of software analysis and software measurement. With investments in research and development exceeding 120 million euros, CAST is creating a solution providing IT management with transparent insights into application development and outsourcing on the basis of objective, fact-based decision parameters.
For over 21 years noventum consulting has been the leading IT management consultation company, providing support for IT outsourcing/insourcing and transformation projects. Customers include renowned companies from the upper midsize market and corporations.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR CLOUD WORKSHOP
Do you want to get into the cloud and our workshop offers are of interest to you?
Then talk with us personally about your in-house cloud workshop, tailored to your company.
Please provide us with your contact information on the form on the reverse. One of our experts will get in touch with you shortly!