Agile Change: Trust & Performance Culture
The client, a large training academy, wants to collaborate in a more focused and goal-oriented way at eye level by establishing agile ways of working in its IT department, which is distributed throughout Germany.
- 2-day kick-off workshop with all stakeholders.
- Backlog management for controlling the individual projects.
- Basic workshop Agile group training.
- Specific method training for Product Owner, Scrum Master and the Scrum Team, including communication plan, backlog management, design thinking, user stories, planning poker.
- Sprint support: Supervision of Scrum events such as Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-Up, Sprint Retrospective, Sprint Review, all events "remote" as virtual video conferences.
- Emotional commitment of employees to actively shape the change.
- Effective generation of ideas and structured implementation of sub-projects.
- Practice-oriented knowledge transfer and independent, agile action "step by step".
- Sustainable promotion of a fast and highly effective cooperation of the team members.
- In sum, the team works more focused, faster and more goal-oriented.