Best Practices Workshop O365 Introduction
The client wants to provide its 10,000 employees with products from the Office 365 suite to optimize work design. The project is of considerable cultural enterprise-wide scale.
- Best Practices Workshop O365 Introduction:
- Foster a sense of urgency and desire for change up front,
- Align knowledge transfer with value proposition to users,
- Promote proficiency by creating exchange forums for users,
- Structural assurance of project success.
- Provide current food for thought on the topics of agile mindset, change management, collaboration, new work and knowledge management.
- Risk minimization through consideration of authentic IT project experiences.
- Empowerment of the project team through state-of-the-art knowledge from the fields of IT, management and psychology.
- Efficient project-related idea generation with the entire team.
- Focusing the project team on the most effective action areas in the change.
- Preparation of a sustainable tool implementation.
- Increasing the chance that users accept the new tools and are motivated to exploit the possibilities of collaboration.