Change management for decision makers & project team
The customer intends to migrate its IT for approx. 10,000 employees to Microsoft (including Office 365) for the first time. The project is seen as a holistic forward-looking project of cultural and company-wide scope. Corporate strategy contribution: more flexible forms of work and self-organized work design as a response to increasingly complex challenges. IT strategy contribution: the IT area is to be an enabler and strategic partner for mastering future business models in the financial services industry.
- Basic workshop ("Bootcamp") Change management for the project team: Toolbox of basic structure, analysis procedures and action planning in change management with best practice examples and case-specific development of urgent action steps.
- Deepening workshop ("Deep Dive") Change management for the project team: Experience the basics of communication and work on concrete questions from the project.
- Harmonization workshop "Working together" with a cross-sectional management circle: target image, motivation, cooperation and success factors for the concrete project.
- Empowering all participants to successfully design change projects.
- Efficient idea generation with the entire team.
- Focusing on the most effective action steps in change.
- Growing together of the project team and commitment to successful project work.
- Cross-departmental team spirit for the project ("from YOU to WE").