Data Development and Integration
As a result of a strategic decision, the customer decentralizes applicant management, but continues to handle contract writing centrally via Persis. Applicants should now be able to be transferred to Persis from different systems of different manufacturers at different points in the application process.
- Definition of two interfaces between the external applicant systems to Persis and an additional one to a new recruitment test provider.
- Arrangement of data transfer paths between headquarters, field offices, IT departments and external hosting provider
- Development of the interfaces, start-up and support during implementation
- Data cleansing and consolidation
- Maintaining the applicant management process despite massive restructuring of the IT landscape
- Consolidation of weakly structured data sources in Persis and integration into the previous process