Digitization for decision makers - Culture eats digital for breakfast
Continuing education providers
The customer wants to establish a new seminar concept for decision-makers who are preparing for the challenges of digitization. Within the framework of this blended learning series (combination of online and face-to-face elements), an understanding of the human and corporate cultural aspects of digitization as a decisive success factor is to be conveyed in the first module. Achieving performance in the digital world of work through a culture of trust.
- Creation of an appetizer video for the seminar.
- Creation of video-based online formats for the virtual seminar room (BlinkIt).
- Video-based introduction to the use of noventum's corporate culture check "UKC" (online tool) as a basis for the face-to-face workshop.
- Accompanying tasks for the preparation of the face-to-face workshop.
- Design of the face-to-face workshop according to the most urgent fields of action and interests of the participants found by the UKC.
- Enabling participants to systematically develop corporate culture as a key strategic element.
- Enabling participants to effectively shape change processes in the long term.
- Provision of a blended learning format adapted to the target group with current content on the topic area of people / corporate culture and digitization.
- Focus on the value proposition to the participants: - successful and sustainable management of digitalization, - forward-looking agile mindset in the company, - promotion of rapid change processes (change management), - laying the foundations for agile-digital forms of work, collaboration and innovation, - managing complexity.