Leadership and organization workshop - cooperation analysis
As part of its digitization strategy, the customer wants to realign its IT strategy and, in this context, bring together several departments that have previously developed and operated IT solutions independently of one another. The aim is to develop a culture of collaboration that is strongly based on trust, cooperation, responsibility and performance orientation.
- Implementation of a corporate culture check (UKC Onlinetool) with all managers.
- Conducting cooperation measurements with the online tool Reciprocity Analysis by Kottmann & Partner®.
- Conducting a case-adapted online survey on the most important leadership and organizational topics from the perspective of IT employees.
- Conducting a cross-sectional employee survey on the perception of the IT department.
- Individual interviews on the results of the online surveys.
- Workshop with all IT employees and managers to analyze the current collaboration culture and initiate measures for further development.
- Initiation of the development of an IT strategy and structuring of the topic areas as a basis for further organizational development.
- Playful cooperative solution of challenges with the game "Beat the Box®".
- Recognition of cultural fields of action and obstacles to cooperation.
- Concrete action plan to strengthen the culture of cooperation.
- Strengthening of team spirit and coalescence of the new IT area.
- Participative entry into the development of the IT strategy with high identification of all IT employees.