Motivational film before the employee survey
The client wants to inform and motivate its 900 employees before the upcoming employee survey as part of its participation in the Great Place to Work® employer competition. It should be authentically experienced that the survey results are the decisive basis for the continuous further development of an attractive work design and corporate culture.
- Create a proposed script based on existing documents for the culture audit.
- Highlighting noteworthy actions for employees since the last Great Place to Work® employee survey.
- Coordinating and revising the script with the project team.
- Telephone briefing with potential interview partners.
- Filming on location at the workplaces of the 10 interview partners, including direction.
- Editing, music and off-screen explanations using additional customer material.
- Coordination with the client and adjustments to the desired target image.
- Motivation to participate in the employee survey out of conviction.
- Activate and motivate multipliers in different areas of the company.
- Visibility of employer branding measures for internal communication.
- Authentic-positive film material for external presentation on various channels of personnel marketing and recruiting (specialist career site, Youtube, Facebook).
- Visibility as an attractive employer through increasing employee satisfaction (kununu ranking, Great Place to Work®).