Preliminary study for the replacement of a CRM system
The internal sales of an IT service provider in a captive market are to be optimized. The initial factor is the upcoming end of maintenance of the CRM tool used. In the study, the optimization potentials in the processes, the roles, the organization, the system and the usage behavior are to be found out. An analysis of different systems, an estimation of the costs for the implementation of a system and the optimization potentials within the department should lead to a recommendation for action for the management.
- Analysis and alignment of processes within the different sales areas
- Development of measures to optimize the identified process weaknesses
- Development of an evaluation scheme to assess the solution variants
- Creation of the decision template
- The customer can make a decision for the optimization of the sales processes through the objective analysis.
- The expenses for the conversion to a future CRM solution are known and can be included in the budgeting for the following year.
- The recommendation for a solution is justified and can be represented to the management.