Reintegration IT production
The customer, the IT division of an insurance company, carried out an adaptation of the commercial processes (product catalog, cost and service planning, asset management, billing, financial accounting, contract management) as part of a two-stage reintegration/backsourcing.
- Determination of the need for process-related and systemic adjustments
- Project planning of the measures in the individual commercial processes
- Control of the implementation of procedural and systemic adjustments
- Support of the customer up to the planning phase in the reintegrated state
- After the integration of IT production into the insurance company, the customer is in a position to plan, control and settle all new or re-established commercial processes between IT and the specialist departments.