Results orientation and strategy implementation by OKR
The management method Objectives & Key Results is to be used to consistently and adaptively implement the strategy in the Smart City and Agile Project Development business units. Together and with focus, the decision-makers want to pull together most effectively in order to establish themselves sustainably on the market in 2021.
During a one-day digital OKR boot camp (Objectives & Key Results) with management, division management and team management using MS Teams, the participants wanted to:
- get to know the OKR method intensively & try it out,
- gain new perspectives on structures and procedures,
- be able to differentiate OKR vs KPIs,
- Experience the potential of OKRs to focus on customers,
- Understand interfaces with previous ways of working,
- Get new ideas for team development,
- Better understand goal orientation for agile teams,
- Get clarity on the "conflict of objectives" DISTRIBUTION vs. PRODUCT QUALITY,
- Be able to make a decision whether OKR fits the organization.
- Efficient familiarization with the method for a well-founded decision-making process for implementation.
- "ready to use": after the bootcamp, the strategy implementation with the use of OKRs could be directly implemented independently.