The customer's IT wants to implement a system consolidation and thus replace the underlying server operating system and the database management system of the Persis software. At the same time, the downtime is to be used to perform an upgrade across two major releases.
- Analysis of the existing Persis installation for special customer adaptations and evaluation of the compatibility of the same with regard to the new release
- Installation of a target system and manual reconciliation of the data and configuration inventories with the source system
- Test support, commissioning and hypercare of the new system after go-live
- Increased maintainability of the IT landscape with reduced license costs
- Maintenance of manufacturer support through the use of a current release status